The Dragon and The Princess Kickstarter UPDATE 10/23/13

**Update 10/23/2013**

There are three days left still in the Kickstarter campaign to donate. We have been successfully funded but we could always use more money and to get the word of this adorable book out. We are 140.8% funded but haven't hit our first stretch goal yet. LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! For more information and more illustrations check out the link below. Thanks again guys!!!







http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/556816435/the-dragon-and-the-princess

This was my big secret and I can finally talk about it. The Dragon and the Princess is a lovely counting book full of lots of great stuff for kids and adults a-like. I'm in full swing working on all the illustrations. This will be my children's book debut. It is essential, if you are a fan, pinky punk, friends or you just fancy my work, That you donate to this kickstarter. Donations are as low as $1 and that gets you a digital copy of the book. In the listings there is also a special edition hard cover that has exclusive pre-production sketches from me. If you are unable to donate please help out by spreading the word. This is a huge step for my career. Thanks everyone for your continued support!!!!

Here is an hour long session of coloring for your enjoyment!



Watch live streaming video from callmemina at livestream.com

Comments

Popular Posts